Thursday, October 18, 2007

Kid Rooms I Love

These rooms are amazing. Isabelle's room is decorated very simply with soft pinks, i'm not completely happy with it and I've always loved Fuschia. My thought is, it has a little more longevity than the baby pink..so I'm on the hunt for fabric for new drapes and bumper and when it's time for a big girl bed, a canopy. I LOVE these rooms..


And we can't forget Daniel. He already has a white bunkbed. Right now his room's color scheme is white/chocolate brown/soft blue with red accents. (Now that I think of it my whole house has those colors..hmmm interesting, that was not deliberate.) I love this navy and white with orange though , and the rug is great too. It's all very fresh and preppy (in a good non-obnoxious way)Images courtesy of House & Garden... ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments: