Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Underdecorated Home

So...here are just a few rooms in my house. I love decorating, I pore over magazines month after month (and have been for years), I read more decorating blogs than I'd like to admit, I have a collection of pics of beautiful spaces on my computer, I sketch out my rooms, I buy paint, frames, fabric and yet I live like this. Notice there aren't any pics in the frames..so sad. We've been in this house for a year now and I haven't done much, partially it's because my ideas are all too expensive and partially because I have not had free time in a long time. Now that I'm home all day, I can't beleive how much my surroundings actually affect me, of course now it's even harder with a little 2 month-old and a very bored, always needing to be entertained 4 year-old but nevertheless the wheels are in motion. Consider these just a few before pics.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: