Monday, January 14, 2008

Things my husband wears


Basic right? well this is basically what he wears when he's not working..I especially love the mocassins (which he does not yet own but soon will)...Get it all here
By the way..the polo shirts at Target and The Gap are probably better quality than these Jcrew ones. I don't know why, but Jcrew clothes tear, rip and come disheveled quickly..I used to work there and we got LOTS of returns because of poor quality. Oh and what's the deal with not carrying XXl in the stores??I have to shop online for him. This is also true of Banana Republic..These big guys are hard to shop for, most of the time I have to go to Nordstrom and pay a lot more for things just so I can get his size. Does anyone out there have a big guy husband..Where do you find good button down shirts (besides Nordstrom)?



Share/Bookmark

No comments: