Wednesday, February 13, 2008

How did I miss This

I read a lot so I have no idea why I never picked this book up. I must have have been knee- deep in 7th and 8th grader's essays and journals (and I'm sure at times you can tell by my horrible grammar they rubbed off on me ). I love this book! I read it in less than 24 hours. It is so beautifully written, so moving. I can go on and on but you've all probably read it already so I won't bore you.

When I read I get so involved in the plot that If it's a sad book I read it as fast as possible. I try not to put it down. I like to get it over with so I can hurry and get over it and move on--of course the stories all stay with me in some way, and in the case of this book I will revisit it over and over. This book seriously makes me want to research my Father's genealogy and find out more about my Arabic descent.

Next on my list of books that everyone but me has read...Eat Pray Love and Confederacy of Dunces. Actually you should see my real list of books to Read..it's impossible.. ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments: