Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday I went to my favorite Children's Consignment Store and bought this awesome baby bouncy/rocker..My new favorite thing..

Friday night we went to a kids Valentines Party at church, and my friend asked if I could teach the Soccer to the Boyscouts Saturday morning. It was surprisingly fun. My hair is so gross in this pic (it was early for me)

And where there's Boy Scouts, there's Smores.

And Daniel, who was dressed as a "Ninja" was calling fouls left and right..

After we went to lunch at a smoothie cafe and had yummy wraps and focaccia sandwiches..Then we decided it was finally time to get Isabelle's ears pierced. It was now or never because I refuse to do it when she's old enough to remember.. Here's the before. I felt like an awful mother, AWFUL, but it was over quick and I picked the tiniest little diamond earring ever. It looks so good. Here's the before shot.

Can you see her earrings. This was Saturday night. We went to Cheesecake factory for dinner with my mom and older brother and his wife and kids. It was a blast. See how I'm feeding the baby, this is all I do all day. My mom bought me that cute green dress at Marshalls.

And then Sunday evening our good friends invited us over to share in their Valentines tradition. Her husband was out of town on the actual day. Each year she makes fresh Belgian Waffles with Vanilla Ice Cream, Cherry pie filling and whipped cream..OH MY...It was especially good since the waffles were nice and warm..I should've taken a picture.Sooo good.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: