Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hamptons House

Chris and Cristina Cuomo's Hamptons Weekend home is beautiful! As decorated by Emma Pilikington and featured on Elle Decor's June Issue which is ridiculously awesome. Click here for the rest of the pics. This house is the perfect combination of modern and classic. I especially love the fabrics and mirrored surfaces. So so Pretty.

I love the Oly Shell chandelier, and mirrored table I do not however like the staged straw bags.

The Madeline Weinrib fabric (in Navy Luce) looks killer on this settee.

This room is my favorite. I love everything. The chairs have Weinrib fabric again this time in purple..purple? who would've thought. This is the best example, I think, of using different colors together so rooms don't look so "decorated." The mix seems crazy but it looks great. The wall are farrow& ball pale powder, the curtains are an olive print, the sofa looks charcoal-ish (in the mag) and are you kidding me with the lime green pillows, purple chairs..crazy pretty.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: