Monday, February 2, 2009

Show Love

“We can only learn to love by loving.” Iris Murdoch



I was planning the Valentines Day Centers for my son's Kindergarten class when I came across a little book, which I'm using for the writing activity, the book reads: "Valentines Day is about showing Love, we can show love with a note, we can show love with a hug, we can show love with a present..How can you show love? (then they write--I can't wait to see it) I love how simple things can often remind of us of big important things. We've decided (I've decided) that from now until V-day we'll each do something for one person in our family to show them we Love them.

Tonight I'm giving my husband a back-rub, I think my husband will do something special for Daniel and Daniel will sing to Izzie. My husband folded all the laundry--that one is for me.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: