Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Speaking of Ms. O

The famous Oprah's Favorite things show was on today and my oh my. I LOVED the Planet Earth Discovery Channel series, the movies.., the fridge (except the other appliances would not match, big problem for me) the watch, and the green cleaning products, the camcorder, who am I kidding it'd be easier to tell you what I didn't like. The Uggs, the hideous outfit, anyway, If I had a show and the amazing ability to convince companies (at this point they probably beg) to give all my guests amazing gifts I would choose....and of course this will be an abbreviated list.

A weekend trip to a spa.


Tory Burch flats



The new iphone



This coat (or any of their coats)


From Jcrew

A flat screen TV

We have this TV and let me tell you I want one in every room. It hangs on a wall and almost disappears. The trick is to not go too big.


A year membership to a local performing Arts Center..the symphony the Ballet.. This might be my favorite thing of all.





Oh and this one little thing I'm currently obsessed with .
I love this...you can find it at Target for $4.99 it smells nice and clean and safe.



I could go on but finding pictures is exhausting..weird list huh? more to come.


Share/Bookmark

No comments: