Monday, February 4, 2008

On a more personal note

Our little baby has turned 6 months. I can't believe it! She still smells brand new and lays on my chest to sleep, sadly though, she also still wakes up twice a night. I am so incredibly blessed to have had this child, both of my children are literally miracles. Through all the sadness and trials of the last two months, who am I kidding, the last few years, I've always had a reason to smile and hope. Children, especially when they're babies, force us to be humble and selfless, they make us rearrange our lives and priorities and in the process hopefully make us better people. And while my days aren't always filled with moments like the ones pictured below, and having kids means you'll worry about, well, everything, it is so completely worth it. "If I had never met you I would've dreamt you into being."-Sebastian Chantoix (the quote in her birth announcement)



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love this entry. Everything that I would say. Parenting (and marriage) has done more to refine me in four years than any other experience.

Your organization finds are awesome. Here's hoping your tidyness will rub off on me!