Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Where have you been all my life

I'm here to tell you that In Style, Allure and every other magazine is right about these two products. I finally made it to the Sephora here in Tampa and I was so overwhelmed all I could do was go straight to the two products I keep hearing so much about.

If by the end of the day your makeup is usually gone and your face looks pale and dull you have to try this cheek stain. It stayed on forever, and a little goes a long way. One night I was too tired to wash my face (ER night) and it was still on in the morning. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
This was a surprise. What could be so great about it. I have like 20 lip glosses but this stuff is a cross between lip gloss and Vaseline. Yummy. And I've used it on Isabelle's little cheeks too.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: