Saturday, June 21, 2008

This Church thing I did...

My friend Kelly and I were asked to do a workshop at a Relief Society thing. We were assigned "Decorating with Flair," she did a Christmas Table(which I should've taken a picture of, as it was BEAUTIFUL!) and I did this one--which could be used for Birthday, Shower, or whatever. The Pink Pom Pom thing was something I showed them how to make along with the cones on the plates and a cute paper container (not shown and I couldn't find the link) all Martha Stewart ideas. But I did make that banner for Daniel's Birthday. There are a lot of ideas here that could be used on their own and look awesome, I kinda had to squish them all together to show the ladies the many many ideas..and there are like a gazillion others which I hope to post about later.



Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

JD and Willow said...

Hey how are you guys? I found your blog by Becca's and it been great to see your family. Your little girl is just beautiful. The table is so pretty you're so creative. I just started a blog for our family too and it's jdandwillow.blogspot.com.
Hope all is well we miss you, but love being in Utah.

Brittany said...

I just came across your blog and think it is so darling I thought I'd let you know. This Relief Society idea is so cute. It looks like you did a great job.

Leslie said...

Gorgeous!