Monday, July 28, 2008

Link This

I find some amazing things on the internet. What if every Monday I share them with you?

Bakerella-A blog about dessert recipes. I'm tempted to make this cake today, even though I'm on a diet and my son is allergic to peanut butter.Bored kids? This site features a new craft EVERYDAY. Today it was this sunflower.

Cutest little girl skirt tutorial. (too lazy to get permission to use the picture so I wont use it)

Another great Tutorial for the perfect tote bag. I want to make some for grocery shopping.
And then for you Mormon girls. Visit Teaching handout/packets. This girl makes a new one each month and they include a recipe. Also, proof you can buy anything on Etsy.

and Lastly, if you haven't joined Facebook you should really try it. I really thought this would be a huge waste of time, but after getting a few invitations, from people far cooler and busier than me, I jumped on the bandwagon. I found people I went to High School with. Crazy.

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Darby said...

Haydee, I just printed off the bag tutorial and can't wait to try it! I'll be sure to post before and afters too! :)

Haydee said...

I cant wait to see it!

kelly said...

love all th projects!