Friday, April 3, 2009

Custom Banners!




I will be selling these custom banners in my Etsy shop. They can be made using any combination of colors (as in top pic--fabrics will vary) or using the same fabric (as in the second pic). I'll be making some Easter ones if anyone's interested (Pics to come soon) They will be up in the shop with a few other little items within the next two days. Leave a comment or shoot me and Email if you're interested in buying one.

The banners will be $35. (Cutting out those letters is quite time consuming).

Some details: I use 100% cotton fabrics all prewashed. The banners are machine washable (on gentle/cold cycle) and have a solid color background or can be made using patterned fabric for an additional $2. I'm working on shipping prices still but it won't be much.


Share/Bookmark

No comments: